Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill – “Skerton”
- Price : $41.24
- Price : $33.65
- Price : $52.25
In Japanese, HARIO means "The King of Glass". Since its founding in 1921, this Japanese company has been manufacturing glassware of the highest quality for general consumers and for industrial uses. This hand grinder has been designed by Hario to provide coffee lovers with an inexpensive means to have freshly-ground coffee, even while traveling with a light load.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Manual coffee mill grinds beans to your desired texture
- Ceramic conical burrs ensure a precise, uniform grind.
- Nonslip rubber base keeps the mill in place during grinding.
- Ergonomically designed crank handle detaches for compact storage and easy travel.