Peet’s Coffee Single Origin Brazil, Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 20 Ounce Peetnik Pack
- Price : $13.99
- Price : $8.99
- Price : $11.44
- Price : $11.44
- Price : $9.39
- Price : $12.58
- Price : $9.24
- Price : $14.98
ORIGIN AT ITS UTMOST: Our longstanding relationships with farmers across the globe allow us access to the world’s finest and rarest coffees. Each time you brew a Peet’s single-origin coffee, you’re guaranteed the quintessential expression of a coffee terroir.
- SINGLE ORIGIN BRAZIL: Whole, ripe coffee cherries from the Minas Gerais region sweeten in the Brazilian sun to create a coffee that is smooth and full bodied. Flavor notes: Sun-dried sweet with natural notes of hazelnut
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet's Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet's ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.